C7A 7.14% 1.3¢ clara resources australia ltd

Silver potential at Taronga and the wider ANW Emmaville/Torrington tenements, page-15

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    PS. I note you did not even bother to respond to the points I raised, your silence is telling

Since you are promoting ANW and appear to be so informed concerning the companies unrealised assets, why don’t you post how long the company has held said assets or sites?

Timelines are important and very telling. How long have ANW (or ANW under a previous name) held these prize assets that you are promoting? is it 10 or 15 years? I don’t recall.

Why don’t you list the superstar board members and chairman have achieved to date?

How many millions of dollars raised, spend and wasted? how much capital borrowed? how much debt does the company still have and at what interest costs and at what discount to funds raised against the face value of the convertible notes ?

Oh I agree the valuation has been climbing, awesome. You do realise of course that the increase in valuation is due to billions of shares being issued right? (It’s to do with the share price being as low as it can go, so any additional shares issued increases the valuation be default).

Using excuses like COVID, recent drought and bushfires is weak justification and excuses for an ineffective board, I don’t need to know the answers to above, but maybe others do, so in the same spirit as you enjoy informing posters of cherry picked facts and figures that were published a decade or more, why don’t you try to provide a more rounded approach and publish all relevant information.

Have a great week ahead, BJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $2.602M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $678 52.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 239140 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 329767 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.