C7A 0.00% 1.4¢ clara resources australia ltd

Silver potential at Taronga and the wider ANW Emmaville/Torrington tenements, page-16

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Hi BJ, I’m not sure but is your post about what I have written above? Or are you responding to your on-going feud with the posts written by $$$$$$$$?

As I replied beforehand my post is factual and I’ve referenced everything.

I have grave concerns about management too.

The intention of the post is to identify the silver prospectivity that the Taronga and Emmaville tenements contain but which ANW management have been too lazy or too incompetent to identify themselves.

I’m not blindly supportive of everything that is ANW, and I don’t perceive the company through rose coloured glasses. I also am someone who welcomes all positive and negative posts as it allows investors to determine an appropriate assessment of a company’s risk / reward potential.

I am however, a new investor, so I have avoided the constant disappointment and frustration of many years of mis-management. I certainly empathise with those who have gone through that process but my sentiment is ‘buy’ as I think there may be now some hope for ANW.

It is my hope that the new investors who participated in the recent $2m placement have conditions of their investment - namely for a bit of board of directors change /renewal.

Furthermore, it would be desirable if ANW quickly finds a replacement CEO - preferably someone with actual experience in the procurement of mining activities.

If these don’t eventuate then maybe ANW should be just bought out by a more competent company with a team who might actually have the capacity to procure the assets into productive mines.

I certainly have fears too. These include the unwelcome distraction that the company is embarking on via the purchase of coking coal assets - it is my belief that the company has plenty to focus their minds on in the existing tin (and silver) assets. Maybe the coking coal assets will be a success but I’m not really convinced of that atm.

The SOI is also an obvious issue with the potential for the SP floor to be removed via consolidation. I know all that.

Everyone knows that both the positives and negatives are all items which investors must weigh when making an investment. I have just come to the conclusion that given the asset potential and the small existing market capitalisation that at this stage the potential for the company outweighs the negatives.

I may be wrong. If I am, you have my permission in the future to gloat and to rudely point out that I am a ridiculous excuse for a human being who has no concept of the realities of investing. wink.png

The risk of failure is a risk that all investors must face.

But I also know that you have to ‘buy them when you hate them and sell them when you love them’ and my sentiment for ANW remains a buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.802M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $5.935K 455.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 657069 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 28150 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.