AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

silver price under threat, page-15

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    FOLLOWME:
    Thanks for your comments.
    I hate to sound like a nark and if I do well I cant help but do that because that is my assessment of AYN and the Ag market.
    In response to your statements:

Luv, they will be mining mining this year. That is material...

A: I will live to a 100, I am currently 44. Maybe I wont live to a hundred and maybe they wont mine Ag.
    Nice statement but show me the proof.
    I will cut you some slack on that till the end of the year to see if they are producing, but then they have to do it profitably to stay in business.
    Still after all this time and all these posts no one wants to talk about costs.
    Will AYN be any different because it has new management?
    Remember MMN got to production but then ran out off puff.

Luv, mrkts have changed. That is material...

A: They have changed but not for the better.
    Projects are much harder to get going than previously.
    Admittedly they are better because plant and equipment are already bought and paid for but if they dont get going, burn through their cash reserves, where is the extra money coming from to keep going?
    The markets through more capital raisings and further share dilution?
    Or borrowings, more debt if you can secure it in todays risky environment?

Luv, everything is well up on lows of last year. Average global index 60-70%. That is material...

A: Thats a nice figure but how specifically is that relevant to AYN/AG?

Luv, commodities are on fire. That is material...

A:If Ag is on fire why is off its 2008 peak by more than 20%?
    I have seen alot of technical research that is projecting a retest of $11.50.
    If it gets there $8.50 is on the cards IMO and that spells death for AYN.
    Crude is down nearly 50% off its peak, Gold is not so bad only 10% approx, uranium nearly 70% to name a few
    If commodities are on fire why isnt Ag breaking out to new highs rather than coming up against tremendous resistance to go higher.
    I guess price assessments are subjective
    Its very easy to get caught in the euphoria of bouyant prices buy when the backside falls out of the price how does a company like AYN go on?
    A: It doesnt if you look at the historical AG prices

Luv, check out the gold and silver price. That is material...GOES STRAIGHT TO THE BOTTOM LINE!

A: Do you know something everyone else doesn't about what price AYN will be producing Ag at?
    Will it be silver bars, powder at what price
    If so please share.
    What info do you have about all the issues regarding purity, recovery yields, process problems etc etc etc that the market may not be aware of?
    I am requesting some facts, not they plan to do this or are assessing their options on that.

We acknowledge your loss, and fell for you, but its yesterdays news. You need to roll over and GET ON WITH IT.

A: I am over it, at the risk of repeating myself I sold out months ago but still have a keen interest in silver.
    Nothing I have read makes me inclined to see this as different from the past and just MMN under the guise of a new name.
    I'll say it again I like silver, am bullish on its long term prospects but for me the way to go is buy the metal stick it away an dforget about it.
    If people must look at listed Aussie AG plays CXC at least is a global producer and is profitable just pick your entry point.
    Silver is a notoriously volatile commdity in terms of price and just when U think things are going gangbusters and you are living the fantasy you can be rudely brought back down to earth, the historical silver price demonstartes that only too well.
    To those of you who read this and still invest in AYN good luck - you might even make money but for me its one I only watch out of previous interest and the MMN experience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.