AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

hero of xerox,I hit the wrong key when I posted and declared...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    hero of xerox,
    I hit the wrong key when I posted and declared that I ownded stock.
    I repeat I sold my AYN holding last year and wrote off the whole MMN saga as a bad experience.
    As to why I continue to post, and they are negative, i thought this was a forum where opinion was encouarged as long as it was sustantiated with facts.
    Thats what I have endeavoured to do.
    All I am offering is my opinion based on my observations and previous experiences.
    Why do I care so much about a stock I dont even own?
    Well fundamentally I dont and I learnt that the hard way by doin my dough based on the promises and unrealistic projections of management.
    There's no malice or anger in that after all I pushed the buy button from the beginning in the MMN days but there will be people reading this forum with varying degrees of knowledge who will think this is a cheap stock and potential for sky high profits is great, but based on what?
    You obviously read most of the posts on this board so let me ask you when I have raised about production issues, costs, purity, silver etc etc has anyone tried to contribute to a rational discussion around these questions?
    No its all about new manaagement and sparse opinion shrouded under the guise of fact.
    Tell me where the pre Xmas touters who posted the merits of this stock have gone - off to oblivion.
    If they considered it and posted so enthusiastically as to it potential at $0.05 it should be a screaming buy at $0.033 and they should be doin the screaming but they are deafeningly silent.
    I might be totally wrong, this stock might rise from the MMN ashes to become a successfull OZ AG producer and the share price will rocket leaving some with huge profits more power to them, but like I have said many times I like some facts before making decisions not just opinion.
    Finally this is an excerpt from Goldseeker Monday report on the silver price and the role of the bakns who are short silver by heaps.
    I believe silver is setting up FOR A HUGE FALL AND IF THAT IS CORRECT I FOR ONE WANT TO BE OUT OF SILVER STOCKS RATHER THAN IN THEM
    I base my opinion in part on this and the comments in my last post about the silver price chart:
    ?The Commitment of Traders report [for positions held at the close of trading on Tuesday, March 16th] was a disappointment in silver... as it showed that the bullion banks increased their net short position by another 2,209 contracts. The Commercial [bullion bank] net short position is currently 48,008 contracts... 240.0 million ounces of silver. The 'four or less' bullion banks [with JPMorgan and HSBC USA as ringleaders] are short that entire amount all by themselves... plus another 7.8 million ounces on top of that. The '8 or less' bullion banks [which includes the '4 or less'] are short 312.8 million ounces of silver. The '4 or less' bullion banks are short about 52% of the entire Comex silver market... and the '8 or less' traders are short about 68% of the entire Comex silver market. It isn't rocket science that the bullion banks can do just about anything they want with the silver price... and they proved that yesterday.
    From Ed Steer?s Gold & Silver Daily, read the full report here.
    I invite other posters to ventilate the facts regarding AYN not just cheap opinion about management.
    Lets have an informed discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.