AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

Dear FOLLOWME ( and I wont ) I knew of selective hearing but you...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Dear FOLLOWME ( and I wont ) I knew of selective hearing but you have invented selective reading, I'm sure to further your own perception of this stock.
    I said I was bullish silver long term was that unclear?
    For your benefit long term is years not days or weeks.
    I also previously posted that if you want some exposure to silver buy the metal or if you must leverage into a stock CXC - was that unclear ?
    I also said that I accept that I pushed the buy button when I bought MMN and accept the loss as mine was that unclear?
    I didnt ask or expect for any pity from you regarding my losses, you see that is the nature of investing/trading on the market.
    Now please explain to me why you and others fail to address the questions that are being raised about AYN prospects.
    I would have thought that questions about cost of production, purity, recovery yields, problems with the process, etc would have been things informed people would like answers to.
    Perhaps you dont want to be informed and enjoy burying your head in the sand?
    If you reckon my posts are dribble exercise your right and dont read them.
    I will continue to read yours though, see i like ventilating opinions.
    I'm pretty sure you're running your own little ramping campaign and you'll probably succeed unfortunately, based on current conditions otherwise why would you take such affront to someone having a contrarian view?
    Precious metals markets are full of contrary views.
    Not entertaining any view other than your own is equally childish so right back at ya
    I guess in your world, diversity of opinion is not tolerated - more so the pity.
    Finally thanks for assinging so much importance to my posts - it obviously concerns you greatly but no one else that one individual has this much supposed influence over the 600,000,000 shares and all the people who may choose to buy/sell or hold them.
    I feel drunk with the power.
    Buy AYN, Sell AYN, Hold AYN, whichever you do is of no interest to me.
    All I want is some rational discussion and fact on this board.
    If thats too big an ask for people like you please give up now.
    I look forward to you futher illuminating posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.