AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

Cheers Rocksinhead,Agreed these are very inetresting times for...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Cheers Rocksinhead,
    Agreed these are very inetresting times for silver and have been for a few years now.
    Regarding the manipulation of silver and the CFTC perhaps they will make some changes but the end of manipulation I believe. is a huge ask.
    I remember reading about the Hunt brothers back in the 80's who cornered the silver market taking phsical delivery of millions of oz's of silver, only to be bankrupted through the actions of the CFTC ( who changed the trading rules ) when prices rose so much as to threaten the staus quo.
    Silver will rise in price long term, that is inevitable given its fundamentals, but the game is so rigged in my opinion that only the big boys can win and do win at present.
    Barring a major catastrophe even bigger than than the Global Financial Crisis the manipulation in silver will continue.
    I ask myself that if the GFC couldnt produce a ballistic move in the Gold and silver price given the uncertainty and lack of faith in fiat currencies what will?
    I always understood that Gold/Silver were seen as stores of true wealth in times of financial calamity.
    Gold is off 10% from its peak and silver almost 15%.
    Either the GFC has been terribly overstated orthe prices reflecting precious metals have.
    The only way I see to deal with this problem is to end the entire derivatives market which has become so corrupted that it no longer serves its original purpose.
    It is now only a vehicle for fleecing the unsuspecting of their hard earned money.
    Hopefully though at some point it will be smashed and the big boys will have to move on to the next soft target.
    As for AYN well time will determine their fate - my opinion of them is very well known on this board.
    It shouldnt be rocket science to dig silver out of the ground, process and sell it at a profit but MMN made the difficulty into an art form
    As for AYN well lets just see if they are better or worse artists.
    One last comment on the share price which seems to get tremendous comment by some posters.
    AYN is a bargain at these prices some will say
    I make the observation that when MMN was trading at its peak it was $0.42 approximately from memory which gave it market cap of close to $250M.
    The company went broke and not because of the GFC though that contributed but because it couldnt produce silver anywhere near profitably.
    Now 4 mths into the run of AYN, I am still waiting for even some sign that they will be able to produce Ag profitably rather than perpetuate the legacy of MMN and as I indicated to FOLLOWME i will cut them some slack for the next 6 months on that but then............
    I am always reminded of the quote of Jesse Livermore when it comes to stock prices and value:
    " A stock is never too expensive to buy or too cheap to sell ".
    Good luck to all who are invested or looking to invest in this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.