SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

ARD - a pure silver play now,also plus YOU GET a 2 for 1 FREE...

1. 2,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    ARD - a pure silver play now,also plus YOU GET a 2 for 1 FREE Gold share (divi) in USN sooon! market cap only about 16mil. So worth you have a look at this one methinks..

http://www.argentminerals.com.au/Home.aspx

Copy from nicto
    (I hope i'm reading this right 'cause it now looks like a good deal to me for ARD holders.

ARD currently has 88m shares less the 19.5m owned by USN to be cancelled.
    leaving 68.5m ARD shares.

lets say ARD worth 16c. This is the price of new 13m PI offer. and USN 14c.

USN are to issue 44m shares to 68.5m ARD shares or
    1 ARD gets .64 USN

so if you own one ARD you now get an extra .64 USN.
    Now 1 ARD (16c) + .64 USN (14c x .64 = 9c) total 25c worth.

For the option holders, (I've got some) The conversion price (now 20c) will rise on my calc. to 24.4c. I believe the exp. date of the options should be extended as well.

The announ does not say if new 13m PI raising at 16c are eligible for USN issue.I suspect they will be, in which case 1 ARD gets .54 USN share worth 7c.

This leaves current ARD holder with a theoretical value of somewhere around 23-25c. In which case the current ARDO options should hold their value.

This also makes ARD a pure silver play which in this market may be a good thing. Previous posters have said good things about Kempfield.

Unknown is the loss of value in ARD due to loss of Bullant. BUT, PI issue at 16c would surely tell us what the professionals now put on ARD.

Also unknown is effect on price of USN shares, Todays action was positive.

ARD will have 70% of maybe $185m discounted cash flow from Kempfield (see Nov 23rd announ) with 81m shares. Maybe double the shares to account for CAPEX. which ever way you start to look at this its an amazing return for ARD holders if Kempfield gets going.

and i could be completely off the planet).

http://www.argentminerals.com.au/InvestorsCentre/Presentations.aspx

10 Feb 2010 Boardroom Radio Interview - Highest recorded Silver grades at Kempfield

24 Mar 2010 Boardroom Radio Interview - 88% Resource Increase at Kempfield

9 December 2010
    ARGENT TO SELL BULLANT GOLD PROJECT TO US NICKEL LIMITED

In what Argent Minerals Limited?s Executive Chairman Mr Kerry McHugh and US Nickel Limited?s

Chairman Mr Jonathan Murray described as a good outcome for both Argent and US Nickel

shareholders, the board of directors of both Argent and USN are pleased to announce the

execution of an agreement whereby:

(a) Argent agrees to sell the Bullant Gold Project to US Nickel in return for US Nickel issuing

44,000,000 fully paid ordinary shares and consenting to the cancellation of 19,500,000

Argent shares held by US Nickel. The US Nickel Shares will be distributed to Argent?s

shareholders; and

(b) US Nickel agrees to withdraw and not proceed with its proposed takeover offer for Argent.

The Agreement, which is unanimously supported by both the Argent and US Nickel boards, is

subject to the receipt of all necessary regulatory and shareholder approvals (from both Argent

and US Nickel shareholders). The shareholder meetings seeking the necessary Argent and USN

shareholder approvals are expected to be held in February 2011 and the relevant Notices of

Meeting, together with supporting documentation will be sent to the respective shareholders in

January 2011.

The new structure is intended to convert Argent into a pure silver ?play.? This will enable Argent

to focus on completing the Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS) on its Kempfield silver project with

the objective of being in a position to take a decision to mine by December 2011.

Argent will adjust the exercise price of its listed 20 cent options to reflect the capital reduction

envisaged by the Agreement. The distribution of USN shares to Argent shareholders will provide

them with an opportunity to continue to have exposure to the Bullant gold mine.

Argent will also undertake a capital raising by issuing, subject to all necessary approvals,

approximately 13 million shares (being 15% of its issued capital) in a placement to sophisticated

investors. The shares will be issued at 16 cents each and will raise approximately $2.1 million.

The funds will be used to progress the Kempfield DFS and for working capital purposes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.