RLC 0.00% 0.4¢ reedy lagoon corporation limited

Silver Project

1. 926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Consider the Modus operandi of this lot you can bet they will be announcing a Silver project next.

You only have to look at there record and commodities that are HOT at the time:

Iron (fail)
    Gold (fail)
    Litham (Major Fail)
    Gold again. Current
    Silver Hotnickels Prediction

Can you see the pattern:

As far as I understand from several money raising episodes there is not much to show for it. I doubt this company will ever deliver anything expect ramp to raise. Then announce another failure and maybe they even bet the share price goes down. Who would know.

I have very serious concerns about this lot and they may even be very good at short selling rather than actually delivering, but when they are playing with other peoples hard earned (Capital Raising) its actually rather disgraceful.

You might get a share market ride for a while but you better know when to get out rather than trusting one word from this board of directors, I would rather use another name than directors but I don't what to get moderated for speaking the truth.

You are better buying pop up Taiwanese toasters, that first burn the toast and fire them like mortar shells or Russian alarm clocks that tick so loud you don't need the alarm, than risk your $ in this lot.

Yours,
    Hotnickel

TFHN
    YAM59

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.478M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 6273261 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 82982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.