SVL 3.03% 17.0¢ silver mines limited

Silver seats going to be hard to find, page-337

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I have to respectfully disagree with just about everybody posting at the moment. the SVL price is exactly where it ought to be right now. Supply and demand won't have it any other way. To me, the behaviour of SVL has been entirely predictable the past few days. Some rationale / alternative hypothesis for you to consider;

1. The stock is up well over 50% in the past 100 days, and that's before factoring in the dilutive effects of the recent CR. Do you really think that a sub-standard performance?

2. SVL has oscillated wildly over many years. The market has just become gun-shy of this stock, always ready to anticipate a pullback. The cycles are just getting faster. I'm no chartist, but you can see the trends in the raw data.

3. SVL is the domain of day traders and flippers, not long-term holders. The percentage of trade in SVL done during open and close auctions is disproportionate to the market. This is not instos managing their positions, this is day traders hoping to orchestrate a pip's worth of gain between open and close, or close and open.

4, Anyone who compares SVL to a robust producer (such as Pan Am) is either kidding themselves, or thinking that they can kid someone else. You've all heard the saying 'cash is king' right? Well, it will be years before SVL sees those first revenues. In the meantime, anything could happen to Ag spot. It might launch, it might collapse. That's all speculation. And the duration in between is loaded with risk (positive and negative).

For the absence of doubt, I hold SVL (have accumulated a few mill FPO in last 2 months), but this for now is a bit of a bottom drawer stock. Leave it alone. Stop hyperventilating. Watch the progress against milestones. Look forward to the days when construction starts, commissioning occurs, revenues are realised and (hopefully soon thereafter) dividends are paid out.

IMHO DYOR GLAH et al/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $256.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $399.0K 2.363M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 868552 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 749080 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.