SVL 1.52% 16.8¢ silver mines limited

Silver seats going to be hard to find, page-18

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Here is an interesting post comparing two of the ASX silver stocks

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/TFfBdGoJEY8TrgHa/?mibextid=qi2Omg

In the last two days $MMA has gone quiet. That hasn't stopped another ASX silver developer called Investigator Resources $IVR from performing strongly. In the last two days IVR has gone from 0.05 to 0.057.But I strongly believe that IVR shareholders may be getting caught up in the hype of what seems to me to be a co-ordinated frenzy of posts on Hot copper (a share trading discussion platform) aimed at drawing silver bugs away from a genuine ASX silver developer such as Maronan Metals.Let's examine some of these posts and I will explain how emotion is being used to encourage people to buy IVR despite it being at least twice as expensive if not three times as expensive for the ag equivalent ounces of silver in the IVR silver deposit as compared to the Maronan deposit.First lets see how the Managing Director of IVR likes to use the correlation of the silver price and $IVR's price as a positive for his marketing strategy.On 13th March 2024 IVR's Managing Director Andrew Mcillwain said to Mining .com magazine If you want to be invested in silver you should be invested in Investigator. Our share price moves in lock step with the silver price but that said there are a couple of catalysts coming.”This marketing strategy of linking the share price to the silver price is a theme continued on the hot copper posts. This drives a sense of emotion amongst IVR shareholders and potential IVR shareholders to believe that their stock IVR is somehow superior to the other ASX silver developers just because IVR has plans to become a silver mine (whereas Maronan plans to become a lead mine with excellent silver as a byproduct). Its almost to the point that anyone who thinks logically can envision a scenario of a few influential and anonymous spruikers teaming up together on hot copper to promote this. But actually in my opinion $MMA offers the best entry price to a silver developer on the ASX because it is a lead/silver/gold/copper combo. MMA will be a polymetallic miner where the lead/copper/gold content will pay the mining costs and the silver will be mined free. And silver grades in Maronan are excellent and it is a large mine with over 100 million indicated ounces of silver in the ground.Reading IVR posts on hot copper is a big red flag for me. There is almost no discussion about the deposit grades or geology or feasibility/difficulty of mining their deposit. The discussion almost solely revolves around the silver price and where its going and how this will automatically drive IVR's share price to the moon.. If you look at the Maronan thread on Hot copper the discussion is very data driven and analytical. @wverily and
    @philw are mostly driving this.I know someone who is a IVR shareholder and he is caught up in this. No amount of logic/reason/data comparing IVR to MMA will sway him. Here are a few examples of some recent IVR hotcopper posts."Silver to $50 USD in no time. Once silver and the POS seeds itself into the mainstream conscious, its OVER. Gold and Silver are money and I believe subconsciously every person on Earth is wired to sense this""I've re-deployed all my available funds into a select few silver stocks. I'm all in.I was born for this moment. Greatest silver moment setup in history.""High Impact news to come in the near term with a strong silver price. Trading in a similar manner to the previous occasion it last hit around 7 cents. This is Primed."If IVR shareholders were to look closely they would see that Crescat Capital the most bullish on silver institution is the cornerstone investor of MMA. And they would also be able to join us MMA shareholders in real analytical conversations and not just emotion over the silver price - and yes Maronan investors also are very bullish on silver, I have been part of the silver squeeze movement since the beginning. Also the 53% shareholder of Maronan, Red Metal limited which has directors Joshua Pitt and Russell Barwick (two guys that have brought actual mines online before) is very bullish on silver - A question that IVR shareholders should ask is "how many mines have my management discovered or brought online before?"This is not meant to annoy or criticise IVR shareholders. I am just giving you an alternative perspective and I hope that you choose the recent price increase in IVR to divest into Maronan if you think you have been taken for a bit of an emotional ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.8¢
Change
0.003(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $248.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.3¢ $183.4K 1.111M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 336463 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 934665 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.5¢
  Change
0.003 ( 0.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ 263459
Last updated 11.45am 18/06/2024 ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.