SVL 2.44% 20.0¢ silver mines limited

what do you mean by 'if people want to find out the differences...

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    what do you mean by 'if people want to find out the differences between svl and mma they will have to read the mma thread now'

are you throwing your toys out of the cot already after one of my posts? I haven't even got warmed up yet. But no matter, if you run off, I will meet you in the other place because now I might have some fun spoiling the apparent virtues of MMA. Which will be easy.

Re your cherlish statement about being moderated - I don't know or care about others. I myself hate censorship, and I certainly don't ascribe to the ludicrous views of some others ('silver going to the moon'.....'silver being manipulated by global cartels'....gimme a break! Silver is where silver is because it is where silver needs to be right now.

However, remarkably, the same deluded commentary I see here on SVL chat is the same commentary you're happy to hear - correct? After all, MMA probably wants 'silver to the moon' correct?

So your argument is merely a comparative analysis on the merits of MMA vis-a-vis substitute ASX investments such as IVR and SVL? The fact is however, time constitutes a massive risk element in any investment portfolio. Your blase comments about 'straight through' approval for MMA leases is quite bemusing.....is your spruiking having any effect?

I'll see you over on MMA - tomorrow probably, busy now - for what I hope is not an overtly negative assessment of MMA prospects. What do you think affects your investment returns more - spruiking a comparative analysis here on SVL, or defending negative assessments of the very stock you hold?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $301.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.0¢ $805.0K 3.893M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 2527098 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 759869 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
20.3¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ 2405679
Last updated 15.59pm 22/05/2024 ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.