SVL 0.00% 18.0¢ silver mines limited

Right before I responded to your post, I knew you would come out...

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 950
    Right before I responded to your post, I knew you would come out and defend Ted.
    >>>>>> (pity your post was moderated - here is my reply)..........You have not responded to my post and that’s fine. My intent is not to waste time here getting into ‘shight-fights’. I was simply calling you out on your post re Ted Butler being a conspircist and incorrectly tagging him to Trump!

However you took my words doesn't really concern me,
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> it should if they are fallacious and inflammatory.

pretty much like whoever still came out calling for $22 silver on here at this point.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>??? So???..... connection / relevance????

But I'm glad you made your own judgement about Ted's work.
    >>>>>>> it is my opinion that he presents the best fundamental analysis of the silver and gold markets than any other silver / gold spruiking pundit out there

Allow me to also make an assumption, and answer yourself this, is Covid a hoax to you?
    >>>>>>>>>>>> as I said previously, not interested in ‘shight-fights’. So I’ll answer that question with another……..

Did Roosevelt and Churchill meet secretly in the middle of the Atlantic pre USA entering the 2nd world War or was their sole intent to plan a ‘US public accepting’ for the US into WW2 via the orchestrated attack on Pearl Harbour? Do you seriously believe Roosevelt and Churchill were not complicit in the bombing of Pearl Harbour?

With the threat of being (rightfully) moderated for being ‘off-topic’, I won’t get into the similar scurrilous plans leading to the sinking of the Lusitania, nor the bringing down of the twin towers as a cover to demolish WTC building #7.

Re COVID19 you might like to analyse the history behind the Spanish Flu (pre ‘outbreak’, during and post) and the uncanny similarities with Covid19.

How's your assertion back around last May worked out for you, Peter, that a second meltdown in the market is imminent………..
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>> I still maintain the silver short crooks will smash the markets lower in a bid to escape with minimal losses. If they don’t and go broke as a consequence of their lopsided greed, we will be in for a very torrid time!

………..with and you preemptively liquidated all your SVL positions?
    >>>>>>>>>>>> you must have me mistaken with someone else. My substantial Top 20 holding in SVLOB remains intact and will remain that way until exercised before the 6th Sept this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $271.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $491.4K 2.738M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 617089 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 321963 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
17.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ 822732
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.