SVL 0.00% 16.5¢ silver mines limited

These shows have been constantly ramping for 10+ years. They...

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 950
    These shows have been constantly ramping for 10+ years. They never have any warnings against downside, always gold & silver very tight, very hard to get, comex fraud, paper gold/silver etc etc.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> can I assume that you believe the comex and ‘short’ traders are all aboveboard and that the CFTC, SEC and CME group are all doing an excellent job at ensuring investors are not getting ripped off?

Watching to youtube shows about gold and silver will send you to the poor house quick if you follow their advise.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I don’t know many who offer advice’. However, positive sentiment does prevail. I find a mix of youtube silver commentary useful to assist in my fundamental analysis, given that I do not support ‘technical’ analysis for silver.

With the wallstreet bets, these guys jumped on it like flies on you know what. Silver comes out of the ground constantly as a byproduct of other mining, there isn't a shortage.
    >>>>>>>>>>>> I disagree. The rate of silver consumption as both an investment metal and as an industrial metal, is rapidly overtaking the rate of ‘extraction’ as both a secondary and primary mined metal.

There is a retail shortage, that is dumb money buying until there is nothing left paying 30% premiums in the coin shops while the financial wallstreet people are selling.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ‘dumb’ money buying real silver that is useful, while the Wall Street Creeps are selling silver paper that is useless! I know which I prefer.

Saying there is retail shortage and that will effect the price is silly.
    >>>>>>>>>>>> It may not affect the price, but it is helping to finally get people hearing about the ongoing criminality in the silver markets.

Just want to warn potential investors,
    >>>>>>>>>>>> thanks for your warning.

I own silver and I purchased it much lower than today's prices,
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> good for you.

just hope people here don't get caught up in all the hype.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>> Indeed, as much as I would not like to see them keep their ‘savings’ in the bank where they will be comprehensively robbed until they are left with NOTHING............... guaranteed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $248.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $450.3K 2.732M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1000751 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 2393 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.3¢ 1378329
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.