SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

Silver - shortage. (2 articles), page-73

1. 1,530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 539
    Hi to you hunters and collectors of silver out there , just thought I would give you a little ramble of what I have noticed and observed over the last week or so .

Well the good old martial law has put pave to the wanderings around markets and fairs for the meantime so bargain hunting has become a non event . The auction sites are going nuts and the Johnny come latelys that are going nuts buying up what physical bullion they can at prices that makes your eyes pop out , with out any knowledge of what they are buying . Hang on the postie said get in now .

So to filter through the BS , even I will admit I was struggling to find a purchase this week of any note . Just keep in mind always calculate the actual
    silver content . Don't fall for the old , its rare or limited edition trap , there seems to be a rush on aussie pre decimal at silly prices and if you were to pay , as people are doing , $10 for a common 1960 florin you need 6 to make an ounce you might as well pay $45 for a 1 oz bullion coin . Don't be afraid to make absurd offers ,start at spot price , you might be surprised .

As for flogging off any of your coins and cashing in on the trend to make a profit , good luck , but I like to convert my profits into .9999 bullion but none around , so sit tight and have fun and smile.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.