MoNicaaOK..I bought Silver through Perth Mint.My advice is if...

1. 262 Posts.
    MoNicaa

OK..I bought Silver through Perth Mint.
    My advice is if you are buying a significant quantity is to arrange to pick it up from the Perth Mint Refinery located near the Intrnational Airport on Horrie Miller Drive.
    You can take your own vehicle in there where you will be place in a locked and very secure area(almost prison like) along with your vehicle. They will load your cargo for you and you can be on your way. Ask the mint to organize that for you and there should be no problem.

Of course the most difficult thing is to have somewhere very secure to store the stuff once you get it. Thats up to you to be a little ingenious there.

MY best bit of advice and I would take this very seriously is:

KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND TELL NO ONE THAT YOU HAVE IT.

Can't make that sound strong enough.

When purchasing your bars go for a spread of sizes. ie 10 20/oz, 1kg bars and a few larger ones in the 100/oz range.
    Reasoning being is that if you want to sell some at a later stage you can sell some small denomination bars. If you buy all big stuff you are probably doing the wrong thing for the above reasons.

Yes I have heard of people doing all sorts of things like painting them white and making a garden border out of em. Encasing them in clay and making a brick water feature...but I dunno about that :)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.