BMB 0.00% 2.5¢ balamara resources limited

silver up overnight, page-8

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    An inferred resource leads to an inferred share price. Neither of which is a current reality. The more holes and results leading up to a jorc should reduce inference risk as far as gross valuations go. And after that, just a question of economics in terms of extraction etc. and cost outlays. At some stage thereafter the market should take advantage of arbitrage and shift the sp. Since consolidation the sp has drifted down on low volume which doesn't appear to be an accurate reflection of risk or resource prices. Fact is no one is trading and defined results are required. As indicated previously still waiting on details of the overdue European listing which I'm now presuming will arise subsequent to formalizing the jorc to raise both interest and cash for production activities. Not a lot of news has been coming out, but it appears once the news does flow, they will require the dollars to develop which it appears either exist or through the AIM have the strong likelihood of existing. So all strategic and will have to wait for the pieces to coalesce. But definitely no signals to suggest an exit is recommended despite the slow downward tick movements - I guess some lose patience. Looking forward to upcoming announcements and no idea how prices will move - but as long as I can see the pieces coming together, then all good for the longer term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.