IVR 4.35% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

great discussion going on here..IMHO we have to balance...

1. 6,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1043
    great discussion going on here..

IMHO we have to balance everything with the fact that time is still on our side.. i am not going to accept that on the volume that has traded over the last two months that the big end is trying to get out..

The markets are still volatile and besides a minor blue chip rally on the back of earnings and another stock beginning with S and ending with R, there is still plenty of reluctance from investors to speculate..

I never use stop losses so i never sell into pull backs..i am usually buying them.. doesn't make it any easier to watch but i am a strong believer in the research and the companies results to date.. this is and has been a fantastic opportunity for investors to grab a slice of something that has real potential and real bonanza assay results already released..

We would have all preferred some bonanza grades out of the central zone but they will come eventually and it will be within the next 2-3 months..

The regrettable aspect is that i guess IVR's decision to release the lower grade results from outer areas of Paris has dented investor confidence.. and as we can see this can be costly..

i am fully averaged in at approx 0.185 so happy to sit it out and hopefully pick up more..

keep up the good posts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $65.24K 1.375M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 222869 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 390235 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.