Hi Trent Further to my last post I was a licensed RE Agent in...

1. 25,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hi Trent

Further to my last post
    I was a licensed RE Agent in earlier times when so many business went off shore and I had a standing order from a buyer for any business that could be packed into a container, ie all machinery, and shipped to Asia, plus technical staff if they wanted to go

I retired from business simply as the paperwork for a small business was far to onerous and time consuming, most of it useless restrictions and wasteful red tape

Even other retired business people and ex exec found work here too frustrating to work part time so they took their money and skills elsewhere --- to wherever they were appreciated

Governments especially Labor governments have zero knowledge of what small business needs to survive, in general they do not need big handouts like big business they just need freedom and lack of interference with useless regulations

I remember being with a solicitor and ranting about the abysmally bad legislation coming from the government, and he said don't complain we have to toss a coin sometimes to decide which part of the useless contradictory laws we defend

So economic theory is all very well but whatever system is used a bad bureaucracy can wreck it easily

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.