KCN 5.48% $1.38 kingsgate consolidated limited.

#Silversqueeze, page-3

1. 3,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    This silver squeeze is exciting....I just wish more people realised that KCN owns this huge, shovel-ready silver deposit at Neuva Esperanza in Chile. investors seem to know all about SVL and other small-time players, but they hardly ever mention KCN as a big-time silver player.

even better, it appears that it isn’t just the silver price that may be about to go “boom”.The gold price could take off, too, due to the Basel 3 accord.

what is the Basel 3 Accord?

I didn’t know either, but it turns out it is a transformational event for gold (and silver?) which is due to happen by the deadline date of 28 June 2021.

this video explains it all. At the end of the video, the guy drops the breakthrough news that apparently three major bullion banks have been recently buying up enough physical gold to meet the accord requirements. presumably, if this information is fact, rather than made-up rumour, these bank majors have got in early to beat the rush in securing enough physical gold to cover all their “paper” gold products.

this is a big deal, as there is not enough physical gold to come anywhere close to covering all the paper gold.

the guys in the video sure do blather a bit, but it is definitely eye-opening stuff. Watch it, and see what you think.

Last edited by hotcongo: 30/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.