MSB 4.69% $1.45 mesoblast limited

Silviu Itescu and the Vatican, page-6

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    I wouldn't underestimate your thoughts ...this is particularly insightful

"I really feel for all Americans at present...regardless of humans being humans in politics & society, the US is in serious need of proven treatments & cure. Knowing MSB and particularly that SI is bringing such treatments to the world is very reassuring. One way or another, it will happen."

Very very true ....a great need for the US and for the world wink.png Personally I'm not liking the news right here right now coming out of Victoria ....nor the attitudes of some people who by their wilful ignorance are choosing to put all Australians in danger. I live right on the border of NSW and Victoria ....we get many Victorians holidaying here and quite simply as a regional area we do not have the medical facilities to cope with an outbreak here ....it's why the NSW premier speaks about keeping regional areas safe as does the Victorian premier ....it just boggles me why anyone from Melbourne would choose right now to travel to a place that cannot cope with a Covid 19 outbreak nor has the facilities to treat many interstate visitors. Many things are now in place at the border ....which literally is around 1 km from my place ....and it's a no go zone for anyone from the hotspots ...they are literally being turned away ....in my humble opinion they shouldn't be coming here at all ....many many people have been inconvenienced and had their plans thrown out the window however being selfish saying you need a holiday or a break more than caring for the health of anyone living in those regional areas is disgusting. Would it affect me closing the NSW Vic border ....absolutely as there is a need every day to cross that border .....ALL the medical facilities are on the other side of the river as are the food shopping centres....would I object to it being closed with access to and from local residents only NO ....it actually needs to happen as right now there's way too many tourists and visitors here who have amply demonstrated they don't give a hoot about their health or the health of the people in the very areas they are visiting. All this to say yes we here in Australia need those treatments too ...it is totally a farce if the Feds don't get behind Aussie companies like MSB spearheading treatments and vaccines and get the manufacturing going here ....just my thoughts

We need the s express ....with MSB the lead engine

Last edited by Nydem: 05/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.