MSB 1.78% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Silviu Itescu The Legend, page-144

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear Stocksa,

Please please, don't get me wrong.
    Just consider the aspects I will make, and of course, is up to you to make your final assessment.

When u hold and when u hold for a long time and when u believe and u put plenty of effort to understand one product and industry that not necessarily matches with your professional background, u must agree some "emotional;" aspects came into the game and not just rational or technical.

The problem is not exactly MSB is taking "longer". The problem is taken badly backward with several serious professional technicals refusal.

When FDA says no when Novartis say NO etc, means what? can u classify them as this group of "non holders" as u defined in your text?

Maybe is hard but maybe u should consider mesoblast will not succeed or will in very minor levels that will be far from a blockbuster or an amazing company.
    Of course, I don't know, but maybe you should accept that you too, don't know... the question mark remains and remain BIG.

What is the meaning of "BIG" ?

Look... Covid (in my view) is a lose-lose game to SI and I am really surprised to see him as a stubborn young boy trying now to prove "he was right".

Who cares?

in one year or so more he can take his approval together with the IP and sell for 10 cents. In one year no Covid in first powered and if have plenty of drugs for 100.00 a pill

Yes, u can dispute that view you can say whatever u want, but look at the price... more and more holders selling and selling and selling and price drops as result.

When I sold at 5.30 at 4.50 at 3.4 at 2.80 and at 2.15(always buying in an opportunistic manner) and I wrote (2.15) we probably go to 1 to 1.50 and that was exactly the scenario I was scared of... The approval doesn't come quick and FDA demands more and more and more and day after day MSB never performed well... No, Any buyers between announcements and as a result price drop.

You are holding your view as a "partner" in the project "developing product" and maybe u feel proud and part of something big.

At that stage the only big we really have are

a) the volume of capital raised for
    b) the fortune SI made without approve one single item
    c) the volume of time is talking for

I'm not suggesting u sell. U know better than anybody else what to do with your money... But I tell you... maybe u should consider u made a mistake and time to move on at least with let's say 10% of such investment and try to start the way to recover the losses outside the MSB environment(obvious I'm not giving advice).

My sincere comment is because, after so many years, becomes like a marriage, (but even that ones sometimes don't end in the best way).

CATO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
-0.020(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.13 $1.09 $4.556M 4.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9590 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 3132 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.