MSB 1.78% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Silviu Itescu The Legend, page-170

1. 4,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5439
    Its really quite simple. Your definition of "performance" is today's share price or today's income. Fair enough, a lot of people use that metric, but it doesn't work with start-ups. Take Tesla 10 years ago.... you would have said terrible performance, like MSB, but had you invested then, massive profits - absolutely massive, and now that terrible performer has the most profitable auto production line per vehicle on earth. But it was a terrible performer 10 years ago....

In the precommercialization phase, I take the 80% reduction of cardiac death as fantastic performance, it could have been better, could have been 100% but you know 30% is un heard of these days... to get 80% is by far the most effective treatment discovered in the last 50 years .... msb is like a mining company spending money on exploration, and they just discovered the Calgoorlie superpit with hundrends of million of ounces of gold in it, they have the mining rights, exclusivity in the area for a few decades, and they have successfully used their own processes allready to extract the gold proving it works.... they are just waiting for approval to mine.

yep.... all I can say is... for all the mum and dad shorters out there, you need to take a serious look at your exposure levels, and think about what your going to do if CHF gets the nod from FDA for approval application. SP is going to go well north of $20AUD... It is a blockbuster treatment, and thanks to the lifetime hard work of the legend SI... It could be about to be approved.

If you can't see the reasoning in people holding, best stick to investing in well established companies in profit, that have limited growth ahead.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
-0.020(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.13 $1.09 $4.556M 4.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9590 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 3132 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.