MSB 0.00% $1.10 mesoblast limited

Silviu Itescu The Legend, page-444

1. 5,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    yes i do recall reading those different types of inflammation maybe even 30 plus years ago... but you prompted my memory. the association to varies conditions link you mention not so much- as didn't know of them then.

I recall that i was trying to understand many things then, of what my body was trying to tell me via those differing inflammation symptoms.. think i had them all... trying to work out which was which was mostly not to clear appart from the acute.. but even that changed after that point to be something else... and that often cause more stress as it became the great unknown.
    the subtle (sometimes chronic) type was often the most misleading if i can put it that way... its a bit like a big fish, talking deep sea. sometimes has the faintest bit... the old experience fisho can tell ... the the smallest can be the biggest.

the links between dental, diabetes, and heart/stroke all have links in a cycle of damage, and that tummy ache may not just be that... foral and fauna complaints leading to bodies of reactions

think the acute inflammation is better to have and worthy of response, the others... still leaves me with going hmmm there still is a missing link and we are not seeing it, in the meantime, MSB can fix a few of those problems along the way and in the process find out why our bodies can' t do it for self.... as i type... i recall posting about the doco i saw... can't remember what and when ... about possums having a regenerative repair systems.... with broken backs heal themselves. .. why them and not us. . but even that has changed with those that end up in wheel chair unable to move much are finding avenue to movement and repair.

thx a good read

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.