MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

@Khawiz as your post acknowledged I expect you are right. Many...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    @Khawiz as your post acknowledged I expect you are right. Many of us will not agree with you. I wish to avoid any opprobrium that you seem to have levied on SI and all of the Board in their failure to stop the share price fall in my reply to you.

So first of all, I do agree that communication as a company has not always been as good as it could be. I think possibly the lock downs has prevented proper shareholder engagement such as physical AGM's, which has not helped. I also believe that the ASX is not the best place to list and Bell Potter are not the best brokers for our company.

Your assessment of his poor business acumen seems to be based solely on the shareprice now. Does that mean several years ago when the share price was much higher and the development stage of the therapies were no where near where we are now, that by your measurement, his business and media skills were off the scale?

Now there are many on this thread with better minds that me, and a better knowledge of the company history. Someone may choose to enlighten you on such deals that I may have confused. However I seem to recall that somehow we secured the rights for that clever injection method, that is critical to our Heart programme. The history as to how we ended up with Rex-L I think it was, showed great vision and acumen. Since my time of investment, getting Surgcentre investors on board was a massive thumbs up for his abilities in driving this "ship" forward.

I think you may find that this last year or so, preparing to resubmit to the FDA, understanding the data from the trials and the laser like focus to do so will be the stuff of "legends" that us by then very rich share holders will regale at the AGM annual party. (looking forward to meeting so many of you)

The share price is not his short term responsibility, in that interview he gave a few months ago, he made that clear. The only thing that we as long term investors are interested in is the pipeline and the pathways to approval. If you have no faith then you should have bailed out when the share price was "frothy". @otherperspective, and several other posters who I follow have in great detail shown the rationale behind the view of clear pathways to short, medium and long term (5 years for the long term) approvals that will reflect a share price 100 x +++ its current value. SI will be a multi billionaire if he never buys another share. Do not forget that a large part of his salary comes in stock options so he is investing as we go along but the guy has to live as well.

I am cross that I brought way too high, but that is the benefit of hindsight. However I have invested enough and can give it enough time to secure my and my wife's retirement in a few years time, the financial security of my children and I expect my grandchildren (and I don't have any yet). That is the potential of this great company. It is because of the vision, skill and acumen of one person and his ability to inspire the very able people he works with that I have that opportunity. So as mentioned, I politely disagree with you.
    Have a great weekend
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.