MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

Silviu Itescu The Legend, page-873

1. 616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    I mean, there’s so much infrastructure to pay for in terms of manufacturing plant and let’s not forget all the clinics to harvest the stems from peoples’ bones which need to be opened.

you keep saying things like this but is there really anything at the bottom of anything you are saying?

there’s so much infrastructure to pay for in terms of manufacturing plant

how much? do they not already have a manufacturing partner with Lonza? with facilities already set up there? isn't that why the FDA want to inspect that particular facility in Singapore? how much has already been established/paid for regarding this plant?

This is one complex product which is devilishly difficult to manufacture at scale

for mere mortals like us I can forgive such statements. Many things are devilishly difficult in this life - devilishly difficult doesn't really mean anything though. What does devilishly difficult to manufacture at scale look like for Mesoblast? or are you suggesting they wont be able to meet the demand for the product? based on your typical rhetoric (e.g. nobody wants stems because the are devilishly expensive or something to that effect) surely you aren't suggesting that...

and eye watering expensive as well.

We've been through this one before. Eye wateringLY expensive is that just another slogan like "devilishly difficult" or does this actually mean anything? what's the COGS? per vial or batch? I mean with some actual thought/calculation, not a "5 - 10% seems about right but I'm happy to be corrected" aproach.

Morning KPI = https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5142/5142115-8f9c524b96d9b015f1f264f08f854c12.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.