MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Yeah - last announcement didn't have a big impact on the...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Yeah - last announcement didn't have a big impact on the SP.
    Everyone can make their own judgement as to why?

One view is, the announcement was simply not powerful enough; we all know this and its not what the market is looking for or waiting to hear (and the SP hasn't moved) [Fair statement]

Another view is we really like it, please give us more detail and your really expecting us to read b/w the lines...you keep us guessing ..we need to think and do more research [Fair statement]

Either view is fine and depending on your personal circumstances , the last announcement can either annoy you more ;
    OR
    you can finally say 'gee' is that a hint that the momentum is about to swing (news flow coming)...and as.they have achieved what they set out to do ..is the manips time soon coming to an end (Vinn ..Dolce & others understand it ..and I don’t need to fully understand it because IMO they have assimilated the data and reasons clearly over the years)

I'm hoping for the latter ..Particualrly after listening to a moderately upbeat Silviu talking about MSB developments ( understanding that hype it not a word that exists in his vocabulary) ..last comments are fairly loud (IMO)..

Can you can feel the confidence in the Professor ?

Why Mesoblast is Big on Stem Cell Therapy:
    http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000278221

Above are my views only.
    Please DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.