MSB 4.89% $1.07 mesoblast limited

I have finally digested that MSB prefers to not divulge detailed...

1. 173 Posts.
    I have finally digested that MSB prefers to not divulge detailed plans in terms of key information such as dates etc as it will never place itself in a position where they need to explain a plan that has/had issues.

MSB can therefore keep a track record of positive announcements flowing without disappointment.

The sentiment regarding MSB appears to be at a very low point. I think the market is finally digesting that MSB's disclosure regarding future planning has been extremely poor. When all the people complaining get the thumbs up it is a sure sign that the sentiment is poor.

Just recently I googled "Mesoblast Research" and came across a fantastic document from Edison Research. Edison Research have communicated each of MSB's trials like projects with scheduled status and dates. All the information that we want as shareholders is there to see and a lot IS happening.

I sold 18 months ago as I seemed to stand alone in frustration at the poor disclosure. I then chose to wait for a time when the market would catch up with my point of view.

Yesterday my bets were back on. I feel like I am backing an even money chance and getting 50-1 in a Melbourne cup.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.055(4.89%)
Mkt cap ! $1.221B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.16 $1.06 $8.816M 8.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280000 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.