MSB 1.55% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

### Note to Viewers and some Naysayers!!:After reading some...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    ### Note to Viewers and some Naysayers!!:

After reading some garbage by randoms, I wanted to share a quick note regarding my previous article post on Mesoblast (after CRL-2), drawing parallels with the journey of Momelotinib. Just like Momelotinib, which faced multiple setbacks including two Complete Response Letters (CRLs) before finally achieving FDA approval, Mesoblast has also navigated through similar challenges. These experiences underscore the rigorous and often lengthy process of drug development and approval.

Despite these hurdles, I remain confident in Mesoblast’s potential. The persistence and strategic efforts taken to address regulatory concerns will pave the way for its eventual success. It’s about time for Mesoblast to cross the finish line and emerge as a major, revenue-generating player in the biotech pharmaceutical sector. Our belief in its promise is stronger than ever!

I invite you to read and understand what it takes to be on this journey. In doing so, you might find a way to show respect for the founder and CEO, Dr. Silviu Itescu, and his dedicated team! Believed it then, now and in future!!

We must (& we will) win and get the remedy to the needy!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.5¢ 96.5¢ 94.5¢ $2.433M 2.552M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 72431 94.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 20225 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.