Hi guys,I have been trading and reading your posts for years...

1. 190 Posts.
    Hi guys,

I have been trading and reading your posts for years now. Some names like Voltaire are familiar while others not so much. What I do tend to find is that most posts here do try and ramp up a stock or "Gold" in this particular post.

I was hoping I could get some real opinions to the following though and before I ask I will say that I am a firm beleiver in the Gold price, not because of Doomsday theories or because of hyperinflation (as I believe the hyperinflation has already happened with the house prices rising as fast as they did over the last decade and governments now are trying to catch up and print the money to cover the money lent out!) But because of simple inflation over time. Money has been printed every year in every country at much faster rates than gold has been extracted out of the ground - now its time for gold to catch up.

I also beleive there are two sides to a coin and one cannot be a good investor without trying to get their head around both sides. So I do agree with the fact that once the press are ramping a stock or "gold" it is a dangerous time to be investing in that area - as the smart money is looking for an outlet - which is usually the public.

What I have noticed is that when gold hit its high last year above $1,030 it was March 15. In 2007 the Gold price spiked around February and in 2006 it spiked between February and August. In 2005 it reached its yearly high in March. Is it not possible that what we are experiencing is a seasonal trend (again I am not disproving the theory that gold is in a bull market run for those of you ready to attack me).
    I am a bit worried that if I throw my investment dollars at gold right now - I will have to wait until this time next year before gold surpasses the price I am paying for it.

Can anyone else see this?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.