Similarities between ZIP and Norwood Systems (NWD), page-19

1. .y.
    3,566 Posts.
    This link my be of some interest regarding your view of ZipTels website..

copyright link/technology/6125914/How-20-popular-websites-looked-when-they-launched.html

As for my detailing the personal aspects of my life it has no bearing on my ownership of the stock.
    People live different lives Amused....
    I could post anything here regarding my past, whether you would believe it is another matter.
    I will state one thing for you though that you can either believe or not.
    I used to work for an Australian Telecoms Business and at 19 I had a yearly budget of 3 million dollars to personally oversee my section of our segment that had a turnover in excess of 200 million pa... We mainly dealt in business phone systems up to 400 lines.
    That was over 20 years ago and the year I left mobiles were just entering the market place broadly as handheld sets.
    I bought my first upon leaving the company, a nokia 2110, We have come such a very long way from there.
    So lets just leave it there.

Everyone that has used it seems impressed and it has demonstrated better data usage than its competitors, the iphone version is not available yet
    Skype and Viber will not work on 2g so santoo2 has to go search for some unheard of app that does. I've never heard of nanu same as most have not yet heard of ZipT.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.328M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $18 6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 20775352 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12322885 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.