acceric The people behind Ziptel themselves are showing no sign...

1. 2,110 Posts.
    acceric

The people behind Ziptel themselves are showing no sign they believe what some here believe.

Why did Patterson sell ? they must know before anyone else that the app is going to make a mottza.

Wouldn't you see he Russian gentleman buy a big chunk of the company as a sign of confidence?, he seems to be behind this from the start, and they claim he has got some money, so you would expect to see him more involved to make a killing, instead he is only happy to draw a few cents per "download" through his start-up online schemes.

The other day we saw $10k worth of shares being bought by a director on market.. I know we are all individual and they might have shortage of capital and bills to pay etc, but if you have a killer app that would smash viber and skype and so make tens of millions, wouldn't you expect to see some serious buying by the directors would you?

My view is, if the people behind ZipT really believe in it and its chances of over coming its established rivals , this would be at least $50M at this stage ....today not tomorrow!

But in any case, I am sure it is a relief to see the app works as you like, as I said, seeing an Aussie company come up with a good app in this competitive market place is a great thing, and even if only helps some people make affordable phone calls is something worthy of celebration.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $10.10K 3.496M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2009900 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6197789 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.