It has been released for a little over a week santoo2. How long...

1. .y.
    3,566 Posts.
    It has been released for a little over a week santoo2.
    How long did it take all of your supposed competition to gain a foothold ?
    One director just spent more than 10% of his annual salary at 27c.
    This Russian gentleman as you keep referring to him as is actually an Australian citizen that has lived in this country for 22 years since he was twelve and is married to an Australian woman who also runs a successful business.
    The other directors own 20% of the company so they do not need to buy more shares.
    Pattersons sold as they are in the business of getting fees for cap raisings and not holding shares.
    Zhenya is making a killing with Digital CC and his bitcoin ventures.
    Mpire is for advertising and marketing and I am quite sure that when the SP starts to rise others with deeper pockets will come forth.
    I don't think that you have noticed this fact santoo2 but if one was to try to acquire $150000 worth of shares it would take out the entire sell side.
    I would say a serious investor would be waiting for the announcement of uptake and retention as well as the sell side to build before making a move.
    Guess it all depends on your style of investing and your willingness to take a punt.
    The website just rose 816203 places up the list based on traffic I would hazard a guess that it was why the site was down due to so much traffic. Not conspiracy theories....lol
    Management fixed the problem within a few hours and now all is back up and running well.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.