Similarities between ZIP and Norwood Systems (NWD), page-53

1. 2,110 Posts.
    I did not have you in mind when I had to straighten the record accaeric, you and I know it was actually more than 20%. Anyone who simply read the annual report would know it. I have no doubt that you are a genuine holder "previously" who is well informed about this company.

But the point has been conceded, so this is all behind us now.

Facetime is another formidable competitor and not only Skype as once thought, it seems the markets is throwing many innovation everyday , what other apps that does the 2g thing besides Nanu? .. what will the few coming weeks/months bring technology wise? 6 months seem like eternity when you are talking phone wiz apps.

But at least the directors wont lose sleep about the majority of their shares, it is not like they bought 15 million shares in market, it is always retail investors who feel the heat pain with sliding share price.. pit coin trading is no resume if you dream about competing with the world best in Viber and whatssapp.

If I can direct a message to ZipTel it would be: if you want to make the best out of the app you got, you need to get the good people to work with you, put the right management and governance structure in place, don't pay someone with no proven record money to do the important work, that can cost you the dear few millions you currently hold in your bank account.

Cheers!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $10.10K 3.496M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2009900 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6197789 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.