I have one question for you santoo2. How did Zhenya make the...

1. .y.
    3,566 Posts.
    I have one question for you santoo2.
    How did Zhenya make the money he currently has ?
    Selling mobile phone apps by any chance and he has made over $60 million dollars doing it..
    I don't see why you need to keep posting fallacious nonsense.
    I also think they may have gone to the best phone app advertiser/salesman in the entire country.
    Do you know of anyone else in Australia that has made over $60 million selling and promoting phone apps ?
    I am interested in your answer if you choose to once again disagree with the facts that are already known.
    As for your conceding certain points it is all just lip service as you launch straight back into a tirade against Ziptel afterwards as is evidenced by the post you made seconds after this one was posted. Obviously you did not read it so it works just as well as a reply to your further post and would probably suffice as a reply to most of your posts.

It is fine to have a contrarian view but seriously you are clutching at straws now.
    Russian has become Russian born.... lol.... Do you have it in for people not born here ?
    We are all immigrants in Australia if you are not an aboriginal you should recognise that fact.
    Being born in another country has no bearing on life here.
    The only people who consider it a a detracting factor are in fact racists.
    Your not a racist are you santoo2 ?

It is becoming very tiresome.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.