At 1c a minute I don't see many will complain. At 1c a minute...

1. .y.
    3,566 Posts.
    At 1c a minute I don't see many will complain.
    At 1c a minute most will just use the app as was the way the advertising system for it was designed..
    It is for promotion of the apps -- Simple as that.
    As with any app the ones that provide a service and value for money when compared to the competition will succeed. Those that don't will fail.
    From the reviews of those that have thoroughly put the app through its paces, both holders of ZIP and those that don't presently hold, it seems that the data usage and call quality far exceeds that which is available from any competition.
    Best of luck to those that hold ZIP and best wishes to the company for bringing a quality app to the market in the time stated.
    More work may be done to the app in future to polish the interface but the data usage and bandwidth usage it seems at this time can not be beaten.
    Could someone inform me as to who holds the rights to the compression algorithm ?
    Licensing for that could be worth a fortune in the future within the third world and anywhere that has low bandwidth internet/phone lines.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.328M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $907 235.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 14051217 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6661342 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.