CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

similiarities with cdu ...

1. 24,765 Posts.
    How many companies in Australia are hitting intersections of 80 metres plus high grade gold/silver/copper ore in Australia?

CQT appears to be on to something special.

So based on CQT's current drilling results, phenomenal exploration and resource upside, PLUS potential price increases for its resources like gold and silver PLUS lack of political risk, a substantial market rerating appears to be occurring as the market speculates that CQT is on to something very special.

I've been checking past ASX announcements by CDU. It is interesting how their announcement of 29th. June last year absolutely exploded the share price.

They reported that "Results from drilling are indicating the orebody now appears to be gaining considerable width as we drill deeper."

On the 13th. December CQT mentioned that drilling "has continued to demonstrate substantial depth potential" and that diamond drill hole 132 was drilled to 301.4 metres depth and remained in "visual mineralisation" to the end of the hole.

Hmmnn.....

I wonder what happens if this turns out to be a high grade intersection of considerable width?

Hmmnn.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.