re: simon creap - political failure Hi shankr.... I doubt if you...

1. 131 Posts.
    re: simon creap - political failure Hi shankr....
    I doubt if you have anywhere near 90%of public opinion on your side...
    I find the protests of the peace movement quite amusing...If you dared to utter a word of protest in Iraq. (and elsewhere)..you are dead..dead...dead. and yet some of those who benefit from the priviledges of peace in this country, and others, seem to think that is not worth defending...In other words they are prepared to accept the benefits without paying any price...
    The actress, Judy Davis was on morning TV speaking on behalf of the peace protesters..she said that this is a problem for the Arab world and should be fixed by the Arabs...( stick to acting Judy)...In the big picture we have a global community and global responsibilities...You say that we are now a bigger target for terrorism...I say that we have always been a target and the sooner that we, together with the other coalition partners get the message out that we will not stand idly by and let the terrorists have their way, then the sooner that this problem will be deminished..
    I do not say, as you imply, that the problem will be solved after Saddam Hussein is defeated...I say, lets roll on to the next menace and defeat them all...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.