EFT 0.00% 49.0¢ eftel limited

ZartanI just have a thing about board members and execs of...

1. 2,717 Posts.
    Zartan

I just have a thing about board members and execs of public companies who believe and act as if they are not accountable to the owners of those companies, ie the shareholders.

Can anyone who has been investing/trading the sharemarket anytime in the past 10 years honestly say they have never come across and been appalled by the blatant self serving antics of management.
    These antics and shareholder's failure to rein them in have, IMO, contributed significantly to the current state of the world stock markets and economies in general.

EFT is but a microcosm of the larger market and is representative of all that is wrong with it.

Until shareholders and the public in general stop letting the lies, half truths and spin pass through to the keeper and start demanding real performance and accountability from their employees (directors and managers) we are destined to suffer the same disfunctionality over and over again.

If my tone is getting nastier it is probably because Mr Lane continues to play his beloved Othello mind/language games with all questions asked.
    Politeness and reason are ineffective against the sociopath .... they see it as a weakness to be exploited.
    To get the sociopath to reveal the true self the hairline cracks in their facade have to be put under pressure.

Mr Lane has clearly retreated from further examination by taking leave under the guise of feigned religious indignation.

"What do I get out of this experience?"

As a non-shareholder, nothing.

I just read one of his posts and having dealt with him in his past "career", knowing his personality type and being mildly familiar with the EFT story (as are most people with an IT industry background in Perth are) I thought shareholders may benefit by knowing a little more about their COO & CEO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.