EFT 0.00% 49.0¢ eftel limited

aquinianYou're paranoia is making you jump at shadows.I told you...

1. 2,717 Posts.
    aquinian

You're paranoia is making you jump at shadows.

I told you in the beginning, I know you from your days of selling yellow pages space.
    I know Simon Ehrenfeld from his days as a direct mail envelope stuffer.
    You forget that Perth was a very small place a decade ago .... there are a lot of us that know the pre-gentrified stories.

We know how EFTel was "born" & who really put it together.
    How SE was installed as a figurehead by the real brains behind it and how SE came to believe the public story himself.
    How he hatched the plan to surround himself with old friends (Young Liberals) and relatives to take 'effective' control of the company.
    How the founder was marginalised and eventually surrendered, moved East & stated afresh with greater success, being rid of the 'baggage' that had accumulated at EFT.
    How the original owners of the small ISP's that were amalgamated into EFTel have failed to see their original deal delivered on.
    How every attempt by large shareholders, with independently successful businesses, to inject some life and direction into EFT have been thwarted by The Boys Club in order that they keep control of their golden goose.

An appointment limits the extent of this missive, but will be happy to continue this evening should Mr Lane wish to again bebate the veracity of the content.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.