EFT 0.00% 49.0¢ eftel limited

"Wasn't RC part of last years attempt to oust SE?"I honestly...

1. 2,717 Posts.
    "Wasn't RC part of last years attempt to oust SE?"

I honestly don't know zaratan.
    Contrary to what Mr Lane thinks, I am not an insider & have only just started to really fish through this 'Coogee Bay Hotel Chocolate Sunday' & what I find is a public company run by people with very small business experience (at best) who misrepresent their history & therefore capacity to do the job.

The misrepresentation doesn't stop with bio's.

The most glaring to me is the consistent claim that EFT is growing it's customer base organically.
    Clearly, from their own released information, there has be virtually no growth for the past 2 years at least and in fact the customer base has only been maintained through acquisition, which simply indicates that there is a total lack of creativity (other than verbal creativity) at the highest levels.

The claim that living through the biggest boom that has ever happened to WA has no bearing on an ISP's business is clearly fallacious. The population increase in Perth alone over the past 5 years has been tremendous.

Mr Lane would no doubt argue, in defense of EFT's non performance in the face of this rapidly increasing customer pool, that those new arrival came from the Eastern States & brought their ISP contracts with them !!

The management of EFT seem to be skilled at explaining away poor performance as being a result of external forces .....

One can only wonder how much longer the long suffering rank & file shareholders are going to remain apathetic to the steady erosion of their investment (beyond the straight share price, inflation and opportunity cost must also be factored into the equation)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.