EFT 0.00% 49.0¢ eftel limited

"And yes, I know you're not a PR firm. You're the one paying...

1. 52 Posts.
    "And yes, I know you're not a PR firm. You're the one paying them. And even though you're paying them, they give out Danny Ehrenfeld's number as the one to speak to..."

Wrong again aquinian. You seem to want to play the man (or the woman) not the ball. Back to the facts ...

Five years of Simon Ehrenfeld's stewardship of Eftel may well come to a close at the EGM should the shareholders tip the scales.

The company's performance is less than impressive with a share price that's sunk so low its hardly able to be scraped off the pavement.

Deloittes, an internationally respected company has given a damning statement in this years annual report for Eftel.

Simon Ehrenfeld has drawn a salary far exceeding the net profit of the company.

And he's declared a maiden dividend that would reqire ownership of more than 75,000 share to buy a coffee at soup kitchen.

As much as you would like to massage a view that all is well in Camelot (dammit how did another musical get into this) it simply isn't is it?

The company needs more than Simon Ehrenfeld has demonstrated over the past five years if there is any real chance for the stock to reach an acceptable level.

It's not a blame game aquinian ... it's a change game.

Let good sound sense prevail at the EGM on November 19th.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.