EFT 0.00% 49.0¢ eftel limited

simon ehrenfeld delusional, page-133

1. 2,717 Posts.
    zaratan

Again, that's another example of the way they operate .... every word they utter or write must be scrutinized for the true meaning and the embedded "exit clause". But it’s a daunting task because it is embedded in so much peripheral waffle

Yes, I met them both a long time ago & as Perth is a relatively small town one hears the goings on through mutual acquaintances .... ie there are usually a lot less than "6 degrees of separation" here.

I wouldn't choose them as friends mainly because I found them pompous, completely self centred & self obsessed and just downright boring.
    But that's just me ... I'm sure they think I'm crass, uncultured and lacking the ability to discuss anything on a philosophical level (even bellybutton lint).

Be that as it may, my reason for posting is that everyday shareholders deserve to know the historical facts about the company & those charged with running it. They will never get that from the management ... conflict of interest.

IMO, there are two simple facts are, and you will notice that these have not been contested by Mr Lane since I posted them a few days ago, in fact all he has tried to do is divert the direction of the conversation away from the simple facts toward comic theatre/opera or whatever:

1) EFT has NOT grown it’s active account base AT ALL over the past few years. In fact it has only maintained historic levels through multiple acquisitions (eg aaNet alone was said to add 30,000 accounts ….. so why is there no overall increase in active accounts???)
    2) The board and upper management come largely from the CEO’s long term personal friend and relative list …. Very few of them having the background one would expect to run a public company. ieIe it smacks of cronyism.

Shareholders have maybe one last opportunity to turn this train wreck around and give it the chance to become something other than an Old Boys Club at their expense, otherwise it will surely just be more of the same for EFT & shareholders & into a down-turning economy that must surely be a pretty scary thought

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.