EFT 0.00% 49.0¢ eftel limited

'You nearly killed it.I have never seen such utter stupidity in...

1. 52 Posts.

'You nearly killed it.
    I have never seen such utter stupidity in two decades of commercial experience.'

You really are a piece or work. I've been pretty tolerant of you up to this point. I think you may have little insight into your own behavour and little regard for your own responsibilities. All that you do is your own doing. No one else.

You've blazed away on this site with contrived conspiratorial theories, and disparaging remarks laced with insincerity and humourless denegrating and now accusatorial remarks rather than deal with the issues at hand.

In your participation on this site I think you have created an atmosphere of fear and loathing when it would have been much better for you to enbrace the wider shareholder constituency of the company and informed them in a fair, equitable and factually correct manner.

For example you would have done better with your blogging time to provide some substance on why the Eftel share price fell to 3.6c this morning after the release today of the 'big deal' from Simon Ehrenfeld. (We know it the recovered to 5c after a swag of shares were bought).

By the way, I'm not part of any conspiracy. Just like investing in tech companies. So curb your nasty little presumptive arrogant thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.