EFT 0.00% 49.0¢ eftel limited

That's funny - you were complaining about our reaction against...

1. 71 Posts.
    That's funny - you were complaining about our reaction against Mr. Bretherton's bitter personal allegations against the CEO of EFTel. You also made it clear that you know Mr. Bretherton personally. You also asked several questions which I have answered in detail, but to which you had no further reaction.

I remind you of one exchange:

aquinian, lets just add a few things up and see what we have here...

You have described Matthew Bretheron as a 'disgruntled' former employee. You've also described what he has written as 'dishonest'. So at this point alone you've already cast Mr Bretherton in an adverse light. It's all on Whirlpool.

Then on this blog you highlight Mr Bretherton statements on the EGM lodgement as 'falsehoods' with an admission you will 'discredit' his methods.

Who can blame the company's shareholders for wanting change at the top. Your treatment of this shareholder leave a lot to be desired.

By the way Matthew Bretherton is a really nice person, a gifted mathematician and honest.

13/11/08 19:46 (View)

aquinian
    Post #: 3490009
    Price at time of posting: 5c
    In Reply to msg: #3489957
    IP: 202.168.xxx.xxx
    Sentiment: Buy
    Disclosure: Stock Held
    Views: 347

Actually, I have no personal issue with Matthew, as he no doubt knows. I have an issue with his assault on the integrity of Simon Ehrenfeld, and on the financial stability of EFTel.

Perhaps you might like to share your concerns about these things with us, explaining how you justify your free pass for Matthew whilst condemning any defence of Simon. Is it possible to divine any principle at work in your judgements, or are they merely arbitrary?

Matthew good, no criticism allowed; Simon bad, gloves are off.

------------------------------------------------------------
    John Lane
    EFTel Staff

I'm OK with a robust exchange, if that's what you insist upon, but really, this posturing as though you were an objective observer instead of an obvious partisan is too much. You have sniped and run at every stage of this thread.

Take a break and cool down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.