EFT 0.00% 49.0¢ eftel limited

simon ehrenfeld delusional, page-65

1. 71 Posts.

Well, I remind you of what I wrote:

"Obviously nothing would be stated publicly by the company which was not sincerely believed to be 100% true. I know that private individuals have the luxury of telling porkies, but officers of public companies are held to a higher standard. (For example, the company would not attempt to mislead investors about the record date for voting at a meeting, and then describe the difference between "October" and "November" as a "typographical error", as a private individual did in a letter to me today. You might have received the same letter.)

"Of course, if you think you have some grounds for doubting any specific assertion, you're entitled to state it, and I'm sure the company would be keenly interested in any such grounds."

And I now note that no such objections to what was in the company's response to Thooruna's dirt sheet have been forthcoming. Objective readers may conclude that you have no objections.

And since you haven't any objections to provide, you can hardly complain that nobody is answering them, surely!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.