EFT 0.00% 49.0¢ eftel limited

aquinian, you don't have to remind me of what you wrote. You've...

1. 52 Posts.
    aquinian,

you don't have to remind me of what you wrote. You've left your mark everywhere in this blog.

You could say you've been as busy on this blog site than a one eyed cat watching nine mouse holes.

What is concerning is the targeting and calling into question the integrity of your second largest shareholder Matthew Bretherton. Now as an officer of a publicly listed company is this acceptable?

Now we know you as John Lane COO of Eftel, I've notice you've also featured giving your version of Matthew Bretherton on the www.whirlpool.net.au / aanet blog. Its titled 'Shareholder revolts to sack CEO'.

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=1074271&p=3

The way I see it Matthew Bretherton is exercising a legitimate right to call for and hold an EGM to seek the removal of Simon Ehrenfeld as CEO. It's now up to Simon Ehrenfeld to meet with the shareholders.

Eftel's share price has tumbled, and remained stagnant in the face of your peer commpetitve companies surging ahead.

Eftel's own auditors Deloittes have raised the issue of material uncertanty with the company.

Liabilities exceed Assets by $6m+

Simon Ehrenfeld as CEO is earning top dollar $337,0054(about twice the net profit of the company), and the paltry maiden dividend per share is just $0.001. There isn't a coin in this realm equivalent to $0.001!

Lets face it five years of this CEO's history with EFTEL surely the record shows it's time for a change.

Let the shareholders decide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.