EFT 0.00% 49.0¢ eftel limited

“You could say you've been as busy on this blog site than a one...

1. 71 Posts.
    “You could say you've been as busy on this blog site than a one eyed cat watching nine mouse holes.“

I’m finding it difficult to reconcile your complaints that EFTel is secretive and won’t answer questions with your complaint that I am answering too many questions.

By the way, I checked and the CEO’s KPIs are listed in the annual report.

“What is concerning is the targeting and calling into question the integrity of your second largest shareholder Matthew Bretherton.”

Mr. Bretherton is targeting and calling into question the integrity of the CEO of EFTel, and the financial capacity of EFTel, going so far as to assert that the auditors have said that the company is in severe financial crisis, which of course is flatly wrong. Our response (the company’s and my own) has been to refute Mr. Bretherton’s falsehoods and to discredit his methods. It is certainly a pity that this discredits him generally, but he is the aggressor and he can’t honestly complain of wounds received in a fight he began and continues to prosecute.

“http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=1074271&p=3 “

I wouldn’t spread that page around if I were on Mr. Bretherton’s side.

“The way I see it Matthew Bretherton is exercising a legitimate right to call for and hold an EGM to seek the removal of Simon Ehrenfeld as CEO. It's now up to Simon Ehrenfeld to meet with the shareholders.”

Agreed. I believe that is happening next week.

“Liabilities exceed Assets by $6m+”

No, they don’t. Current liabilities (i.e. all debts due in the next twelve months) exceed current assets (i.e. all cash or near-cash assets). Total assets exceeds total liabilities by many millions.

“Let the shareholders decide.”

They will. They have, several times, but it seems that like our Western Australian government in relation to daylight savings, you’ll keep having referenda until you get the answer you want. Democracy = the Right Answer. If the shareholders keep giving the Wrong Answer you’ll keep destroying their company until they learn the lesson. Is that right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.