GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

It has been 5 days since the interview and -since I am lazy- I...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    It has been 5 days since the interview and -since I am lazy- I was waiting for someone else to pick up on this.

It was JB asking Simon why he took the job as CEO at Galaxy at the beginning of the interview.

Apart from Simon's respect for MR's quality of management which I don't share, Simon pretty much mentioned all the key factors most LT investors are holding GXY.
    I don't think his reasons were a lip service to the GXY board but his honest conviction.
    I wouldn't have believed it if AT or MR would have said these things.
    But coming from an experienced operator, project developer and sales man in marketing, I was very excited to hear his reasons why he took the role at GXY during the worst time of the nascent Li story:

1) two top class assets SDV and JB in safe jurisdictions for development (even JB call GXY's asset portfolio unusual for a junior miner/producer)
    2) the growth potential of the lithium industry
    3) ...and later in the interview: a running, tested and fine-tuned operation with Mt Cattlin (stable & mature, solid trajectory of spod pricing)

And then I look at the broker and analyst reports and the MCs of some of our peers without a producing mine or second grade assets, and I know who to listen to and have confidence that the current imbalance between fundamentals and SP will correct itself in time.
    To this end, Simon has my full support, and I am confident to see some real re-rating of GXY SP based on his accomplishments in 2021/2022.

Sorry AT, but I think what GXY was missing in the past was an experienced project developer like Simon with a rounded background in chemistry, processing and marketing.

Hang in there Galaxians.
    GLTA

No financial advice!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.