GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Simon Hay talks GXY with Joe Lowry, page-64

1. 6,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1736
    @Thesi,
    You really need to do your research. Your comment:

"...I am curious about how Simon mentions ponds being developed when the ones that we see via satellite are not able to secure mass production prior to that of Lithium America's."

is very misleading. I refer you to the project timeline for SDV that GXY has released (below in next post). It clearly indicates when "Pond Construction" starts (highlighted in red). Why the deception?

Also, I must pick you up on your arrogance re your comment suggesting you convinced Joe Lowry to do the interview with Simon Hay: "The guy you call a seppo was unsure if he would bother with the interview yet I asked him to do it because I was curious about what Simon had to say which I am told by many others that view these forums they appreciated." Your clearly have an inflated sense of what you bring to the table. Perhaps we can all chip in for a trumpet for you??

Finally, why the constant attacks on management when you state you are a holder and you have a "Buy" sentiment? That lack of confidence in management is incongruous with good fundamental investment principles. Unless, of course, you are not providing accurate information to the readers of HC.....

My level of respect (for your commentary) has deteriorated significantly over time especially since you have continually attacked management over past decisions you weren't happy with. My strong suggestion is you get over it, or simply divest your holding and move on. In any case, please stop spreading misinformation on these forums.
    Last edited by yanlin: 19/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.