GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Simon Hay talks GXY with Joe Lowry, page-84

1. 1,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1212
    Hi Thesi, you certainly do like to stir the pot. Always more interesting having you about. I don’t always agree with your posts but you do seem to come around after a bit of banter back and forth.

I imagine the negative posts towards JL have a little to do with the somewhat condescending tone or words he said when speaking to Simon. I can’t give you direct examples I would have to listen again, but I did feel that JL was a little condescending in the conversation when listening to it. Bit like big brother talking down to little brother, it’s not that hard to just chat as peers even if you think you are better than the other bloke.

Simon seems like the real deal to me and has brought the company forward since arriving particularly bringing on real movement in the SDV development. Surprised with your comment about just being a mouth piece for AT and MR. Why would the board bring on a mouth piece or yes man, makes no sense. I have always liked AT, there is no doubt he is a good marketing man and deal broker, but he is no miner. Looking back you could see that his plan for SDV was to sell a chunk off and hope that the JV partner had the know how to build it. I don’t think he knew exactly what to do with it if we went alone. Looks like Simon does. AT put us in a position to go alone selling the other part of the salar for good cash. AT and SH seem like a good team, not so sure about what MR has brought to the table but I’m sure you know more about that. Had a good run with RNU lately. So I’ve got the anode and cathode materials of our future looked after.

It will be interesting to see Simons plans for JB. It think it will come on many years sooner having him at the helm. He hinted at some type of JV converter in NA. Sounds like a plan to me. With less than half of PLS’s MC we have a fair bit in the SP tank as far as I’m concerned. At which point of development of our three resources do people think we need to reach to catch up.
    Last edited by Cadel: 22/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.